Bruce Cup – 18th April – change of venue – Gungahlin Lakes
Confirming the information provided to the Bruce Cup teams on Sunday at Royal Canberra, the final qualifying round set for 18th April has been moved to Gungahlin Lakes because of the unfortunate damage that has occurred to a number of greens at Murrumbidgee.
The draw and tee times are below:
11:45 – RCGC v GC (Players 1 and 2, players 3 and 4)
12:00 – MCC v FED (Players 5 and 5, players 4 and 3, players 2 and 1)
12.23 – YGL v QBN (Players 1 and 2, players 3 and 4, players 5 in a two)
Arrangements for the day:
Each team will receive 8 drink vouchers on the day when they check in, these can be redeemed in the Spike Bar or upstairs after their match.
- There will be Tea and Coffee available in the Spike Bar (downstairs) from 11:00 am.
- Each player and caddy will need to use the Canberra Check in App when they arrive at the golf course.
- If captains could please provide a list of their players and caddies names prior to going out on the course, this will be given to Ainslie for access to the upstairs club, if they are not a member.
- Tables will be available in the Spike Bar at the completion of the matches.
- Sandwiches and the bar menu (pizzas etc) can be ordered from the cafe upstairs and taken to these tables.
- Gungahlin Ladies Captain and/or Committee Member will be in the Spike Bar when the teams come in.