What is the Central Southern Golf Association?
The CSGA is the district association for women golfers in the region covering the Southern Highlands, the ACT and a number of surrounding cities and towns including Queanbeyan,Yass, Braidwood and Crookwell. It operates as a division of Golf NSW (GNSW).
What does the CSGA do?
The CSGA promotes competitions and championships for women golfers of all ages and golfing abilities in the district and fosters the growth of junior golf. It organises five major events each year:
- Opening Day, a stroke event held in February/March.
- Veterans’ Day, a stableford event held in April at Goulburn Golf Club.
- Foursomes Championships 18 hole event held in August.
- Annual Tournament, a 36 hole stroke event held in September.
- Gala Day, a Canadian Foursomes event held in November.
- Canberra Shield, an inter club match play event held in November.
The CSGA conducts five pennant competitions
- The Bruce Cup
- CSGA Plate
- Bronze Shield
- Brindabella Shield
- Emily Hurt Shield
The CSGA also conducts district finals for GNSW, in the Womens NSW Four Ball Classic and the Women’s Medal Competition.
Who are its members?
All women golfers belonging to the following clubs:
|Gold Creek||Goulburn||Gungahlin Lakes||Moss Vale|
|Royal Canberra||Taralga||Tulley Park||Yass|
|Highlands moved Districts to Women’s Golf Illawarra in 2017|
Emily Hurt Shield 2023
Brindabella Shield Draw and Points Table
Bruce Cup Draw & Points Table – 2023
Get in Touch
P O Box 240 DEAKIN WEST ACT 2600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org